6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Support Visions, Inc.
Red DWG Library
413 Central Avenue #Suite 300
Pawtucket, RI 02861
WordPress is the most popular tool in creating powerful websites. This class is for people who don’t have a website for their business or are already using WordPress.
You will learn:
- How to create or maintain your existing WordPress site
- Choose the right theme for your website
- How to track traffic to your site
- How to come up with the right title and description with SEO in mind.
- How to create strategic blogs to help your SEO
- How to install and use plugins like a form to capture visitor’s contact information
- Look at different types of plugins that can help your site.
- How to Create a Webpage using WordPress