How To Create and Maintain a WordPress Website
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Support Visions, Inc.
Sprout CoWorking Providence
166 Valley Street Building 6m Suite 103
Providence, RI 02909
WordPress is the most popular tool in creating powerful websites. This class is for people who don’t have a website for their business or are already using WordPress. You will also learn how to maintain and manage a WordPress site that has been created for you.
Topics and items covered in this Workshop:
- How to create or maintain your existing WordPress site
- Choose the right theme for your website
- How to track traffic to your site
- How to come up with the right title and description with SEO in mind.
- How to create strategic blogs to help your SEO
- How to install and use plugins like a form to capture visitor’s contact information
- Look at different types of plugins that can help your site.
- How to Create a Webpage using WordPress