tip 1: Set yourself up for success
tip 2: Moderation is key
tip 3: It's not just what you eat, it's how you eat
tip 4: Fill up on colorful fruits and vegetables
tip 5: Eat more healthy carbs and whole grains
tip 6: Enjoy healthy fats & avoid unhealthy fats
tip 7: Put protein in perspective
tip 8: Add calcium for strong bones
tip 9: Limit sugar and salt
tip 10: Start today
Making Healthy Choices When Food Shopping
- Stick to the Preminiter
- Go Frozen
- The Power of Water
- Breakfast of Champions
- Listen to your body
- Portions sizes
- Benefits of eating lean meats/protein
- Pros/Cons of Vegan/Vegitarian
- Fast Food and Obesity
- Portion Sizes
- Corn Fed vs Grass Fed Meats
- Harful effects of sugar - Hidden in all foods
- What is High Fructose Corn Syrup? Effects? Hidden in all foods.
- What are transfats?
- How to read food labels.
- Understanding what's in your food.
- The right amount a daily soduim intake?