12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
hosted at New England Tech. - East Greenwich
Cost: $15 member | $25 non-member
New England Tech
One New England Tech Boulevard
East Greenwich, RI 02818
My four proven steps take you through practical actions to be a better a leader:
1. Clarify what is right and wrong in your business or career.
2. Make a list of actions you want to take. Are you ready yet?
3. Test your culture. What is it like to work in your business?
4. What is one small thing you can explore, try or experiment with? Don’t do everything all at once.
Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
* It’s 5:30 pm, and yours is the only car left in the parking lot. Now, you’ve missed dinner and your child’s game again.
* You’re not advancing or growing in your business or career as quickly as you had planned.
* Office politics are causing barriers to your effectiveness
* Work/life balance doesn’t exist for you.
* Your work environment is high stress and bordering on toxic.
* You have career issues that are being ignored by management.
* You need to ensure that your business’s payroll is in the competitive range.
* You are worried that your leaders are not engaging in behaviors that improve employee productivity and overall business success.
If you answered yes to any of the above, this workshop is perfect for you.
You don’t have to put up with the work/life craziness anymore!
Events powered by
Tags: Networking, Luncheon, Informational session