The CRICC LEADS Groups provide focused opportunities for members to connect with other businesses and business leaders within the community to share best practices, build business relationships and generate referrals.
The LEADS Group is an exclusive opportunity for Central RI Chamber Members in good standing.
- LEADS Groups will be comprised of businesses that can benefit by collaborating and supporting each other. One representative per business category.
- LEADS Groups meet twice a month for 60-90 minutes.
- Meetings start on time.
- If a member misses three meetings in a quarter or three meetings consecutively, they will be removed from the roster and their business category opened to a member on the waiting list.
- Group Members will track the revenue earned through connections made in the group – all revenue is reported to the group anonymously.
- The greatest benefit is gained by getting to know individual members in the LEADS Group. Members are encouraged to meet outside of traditional meetings. The better you know each other, the better you can recommend them without hesitation. Referrals are built on trust and people do business with those they know and trust.
- Meet reliable vendors
- Establish a stronger corporate network
- Increase your company’s visibility
- Educate others on your products and services
- Develop a robust process of passing and receiving leads - improving your results
- Generate business in a positive, non-pressure environment
- Quarterly Payments: $60*
- 1 Yearly Payment: $200*
Steps to Joining an Existing LEADS Group
1. Contact Jennifer about your interest
2. You will receive an invitation to attend a LEADS Group
3. Attend your first LEADS Group and complete the Guest Welcome Sheet.
4. Upon your second visit to the LEADS Group you will receive an Application and Invoice. If you are currently not a Chamber Member you will also receive an Invitation to Membership that must be submitted with your Application.
5. Return the LEADS Group Application with payment at or before the next LEADS Group meeting and you will be a member!
Current LEADS Groups
FRIDAY FOUNDERS: 1st & 3rd Friday 8 - 9:30 am [Virtual]
FOUNDERS: 2nd & 4th Wednesday 8 - 9:30 am [Washington Trust Business Center, 3280 Post Road, Warwick, RI]
Groups facilitated by: Jennifer Wheelehon, Director of Membership & Marketing
Categories may include, but are not limited to:
| Accountant|| Advertising/PR|| Attorney|| Automotive|| Banking|
| Bookkeeping|| Child Care|| Cleaning/Restoration|| Clothing|| Communications|
| Employment|| Events/Catering|| Financial Services|| Fitness|| Funeral Home|
| Health & Wellness|| Healthcare|| Hospitality/Hotels|| Insurance|| IT|
| Legal|| Marketing/Media|| Mortgage Broker|| Newspaper|| Office Products / Equipment|
| Personal Finance|| Phone Systems|| Printers|| Promotional Products|| Property Managment|
| Real Estate|| Restaurant|| Security|| Senior Services/Care|| |
*Subject to change with notice. The quarterly payment option must be paid via recurring credit card payment. LEADS Group Membership is automatically renewed unless request to discontinue is received in writing prior to charge.
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, Inc.(CRICC) does not guarantee acceptance into a group. CRICC is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee participation in the group will result in sales. Cost of participation is non-refundable. Payment must be made prior to attending as a member and will not be pro-rated.