The CRICC LEADS Groups provide focused opportunities for members to connect with other businesses and business leaders within the community to share best practices, build business relationships and generate referrals.
LEADS Groups are an exclusive opportunity for Central RI Chamber Members in good standing.
- LEADS Groups will be comprised of businesses that can benefit by collaborating and supporting each other. One representative per business category.
- LEADS Groups meet twice a month for 60-90 minutes.
- Meetings start on time.
- If a member misses two meetings in a quarter or two meetings consecutively, they will be removed from the roster and their business category opened to a member on the waiting list.
- Yearly goals are created by Group Members and will be tracked to maximize success.
- The greatest benefit is gained by getting to know individual members in the LEADS Group. Members are encouraged to meet outside of traditional meetings. The better you know each other, the better you can recommend them without hesitation. Referrals are built on trust and people do business with those they know and trust.
- Meet reliable vendors
- Establish a stronger corporate network
- Increase your company’s visibility
- Educate others on your products and services
- Develop a robust process of passing and receiving leads - improving your results
- Generate business in a positive, non-pressure environment
- Quarterly Payments: $50
- 1 Yearly Payment: $200
Steps to Joining an Existing LEADS Group
1. Contact Jennifer about your interest
2. You will receive an invitation to attend a LEADS Group
3. Attend your first LEADS Group. You will be contacted after the meeting about your continued interest. You may attend up to 2 meetings before deciding to join.
4. Upon confirmation of an opening in your business category, you will receive the link and password for the application and payment. If you are currently not a Chamber Member you will also receive an Invitation to Membership and a link to the online Application.
5. Submit the LEADS Group Application with payment at or before the next LEADS Group meeting and you will be a member!
Current LEADS Groups
FRIDAYS: 1st & 3rd Fridays of each month (8 - 9:30 am) [Virtual]
WEDNESDAYS: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month (8 - 9:30 am) [Virtual]
MONDAYS: 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month (11:30 -1:00 pm) [Virtual]
Groups facilitated by: Jennifer Wheelehon, Director of Membership & Marketing
Categories may include, but are not limited to:
| Accountant|| Advertising/PR|| Attorney|| Automotive|| Banking|
| Bookkeeping|| Child Care|| Cleaning/Restoration|| Clothing|| Communications|
| Employment|| Events/Catering|| Financial Services|| Fitness|| Funeral Home|
| Health & Wellness|| Healthcare|| Hospitality/Hotels|| Insurance|| IT|
| Legal|| Marketing/Media|| Mortgage Broker|| Newspaper|| Office Products / Equipment|
| Personal Finance|| Phone Systems|| Printers|| Promotional Products|| Property Managment|
| Real Estate|| Restaurant|| Security|| Senior Services/Care|| |
*Subject to change with notice. The quarterly payment option must be paid via recurring credit card payment. LEADS Group Membership is automatically renewed unless request to discontinue is received in writing prior to charge.
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, Inc.(CRICC) does not guarantee acceptance into a group. CRICC is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee participation in the group will result in sales. Cost of participation is non-refundable. Payment must be made prior to attending as a member and will not be pro-rated.