North American Salesperson wanted! Leading seafood importer/distributor is currently recruiting for a Domestic USA Sales Professional to work in our New England office located in Cranston, Rhode Island.
You must be fully adept with computers and an outgoing personality who knows how to sell yourself and eventually, our seafood products to distributors, Retail and wholesale accounts throughout the USA and Canada.
You must be motivated to step into the department and be able to interact with active or potential customers by telephone, Email and Skype and possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
You must have good interactive skills, and a positive attitude and be comfortable in a challenging position. Wimps are not encouraged to apply. Until you understand the industry and the products, and the protocols, it can be a challenge.
A person in Seafood Commodity Sales or Perishables requires a focused effort on your part. With the correct mindset of establishing or enhancing a career in this field, you will be well rewarded for your talent.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable dealing with very busy business people, buyers, and customers.
- Time management and prioritizing duties are important.
- Follow up is critical and success is guaranteed for the right person.
- Seafood experience is preferred but not necessary, however, familiarity with sales, business, and commerce is.
- Candidates must have exceptional organization, focus, motivation and willingness to progress in your career within our Company.
- We will train you, if you are a quick learner, can dig in, and move forward with a purpose you will succeed.
- You must be someone with general or specific experience, who can become familiar with accumulating and understanding customer product usages, pricing according to company policy, offering products in sales calls and daily communication and follow ups.
- Set up of transactions in our sales order program is required but shipping, credit, collections, are other department responsibilities.